GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- BBLINGUA SPANISH SCHOOL (”the company”) organizes Spanish language courses in Sevilla.
- These Terms & Conditions apply from the moment the student has submitted by email, fax or telephone the enrolment details.
- STUDENT DOCUMENTS AND INSURANCE: The students are fully responsible for adequate travel documents, travel insurance and medical insurance. Any non-compliance and any resulting damages are the sole responsibility of the student.
- SCHOOL LIABILITY: The Company assumes no responsibility for accidents, theft or injuries during the students ‘stay with the company.
- PROGRAM CHANGES: The Company may modify course structure and timetables without notification. The students are entitled to a refund of tuition fees for those courses or part of courses that the company is not able to offer.
- HOLIDAYS: National and local holidays are not replaced with classes. When two holidays fall in the same week, classes will be held on one of the two days.
- PAYMENT: Unless otherwise agreed, all payments are due two weeks before the start of the course. Students will not be admitted to class unless payment has been received in full.
- CHANGE OF START DATE: Students can change the start date of the course, subject to availability, provided they do so 28 days before the start of the originally booked course. A handling charge of €40 applies.
a) With a minimum of 20 days advance notice, BBLINGUA will reimburse a student full payment less the accommodation fee which will be valid for another course starting during the same year.
b) If notice is given with less than 20 days, then the student will be required to pay two weeks of standard course and accommodation.
c) Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be reimbursed any course fees. Under any circumstances, the course fee will not be refunded.
d) Accommodation cannot be cancelled nor to be reimbursed any fees.
e) Enrolments for which a visa letter has been issued by BBLINGUA cannot be cancelled unless written proof is provided that the visa has been denied. An administration fee of EUR 100 applies for these cancellations.
- CHANGE OF ACCOMMODATION
If the student is not happy with the accommodation offered BBLINGUA will change the accommodation without any charge at first time (Reasonable explanation must be provided). However, if the student requires another change (second time) then BBLINGUA will charge the student 25€ for the handling and administration fee.
- CODE OF CONDUCT: Students are expected to attend classes, inform the school in case of absence and respect fellow students, teachers and staff. In case the Company has provided for accommodation, students are equally expected to be responsible tenants. No laptops are allowed in class and mobile phones need to be switched off. Food is not allowed in class. The company reserves the right to expel students from the program and/or accommodation at its sole discretion if it finds students in breach of its basic code of conduct.
- COURT OF LAW: The law of Spain shall apply to these Terms & Conditions.